Golf cart speakers can be a great addition to your golf cart if you enjoy listening to music while you play. It can enhance your golfing experience and make your time on the course more enjoyable.
However, there are certain aspects like IP rating, bluetooth range and other additional features to consider before making a purchase.
With so many options available on the market, it can be difficult to find the one that meets your requirement. Our experts have tested numerous golf cart speakers and listed out the 12 best golf cart speakers. You could analyze our buyer’s guide list and choose a golf cart speaker which matches your requirements.
12 Best Golf Cart Speaker in 2023
- Best Sound and GPS Precision speaker – Bushnell Wingman Speaker
- Best smart speaker – Precision Pro Ace Smart Speaker
- Best Waterproof Speaker – Bose SoundLink Micro
- Best Power-Packed Speaker – JBL Xtreme 3
- Best compact speaker – Blue Tees Player
- Best Design Speaker – Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2 Speaker
- Best Battery Life Speaker – Ultimate Ears BOOM 3
- Best Magnetic Mount Speaker – Rokform G-ROK
- Best Portable Speaker – JBL Clip 3
- Best Carabiner Design Speaker – JBL Clip 4
- Best 360 degrees – Ultimate ears megablast
- Best stylish speaker – Puma SoundChuck
1. Bushnell Wingman Speaker – Best Sound and GPS Precision speaker
Your golf game will be enhanced by the Bushnell Wingman Speaker. While on the course, you can quickly stream your favorite music or podcasts thanks to Bluetooth connectivity. Also, it has a built-in GPS that will accurately estimate your distance to the front, center, and back of the green.
The speaker is user-friendly and easy to operate, with simple controls and an intuitive interface. You can take calls on the Wingman while still playing because it has an integrated speakerphone.
For a full day on the links, its rechargeable battery offers up to 10 hours of gameplay. Also, you can easily transport it wherever your game takes you thanks to its compact size and robust build.
Features and Benefits of Bushnell Wingman Speaker
- Offers premium sound quality with almost 10 hours of playtime and a wireless/bluetooth range of up to 30 feet.
- Its integrated BITE Magnetic technology allows you to attach the speaker to the bar of your golf cart.
- With its integrated GPS system, it receives audible GPS distances from over 36000 courses in its all new Bushnell golf app.
2. Precision Pro Ace Smart Speaker – Best smart speaker
The Precision Pro ACE Smart Speaker is a multipurpose device that can be used to listen to music while also using GPS functions. All you need to do is download the Precision Pro app and pair your phone with the speaker.
You could explore the precision pro golf app and use all the accessible features, such as MySlope. The app supports audible GPS distances and also features a magnetic cart grip.
By entering data into the app, you may learn more about your game and gain even more precise yardages based on your individual game and location. Last but not the least, you can keep track of your golf speaker’s location with the “Find my Precision Pro” feature. Overall, the Precision Pro ACE Smart Speaker is a device that gives both fun-filled and practical benefits to improve your golf experience.
Features and Benefits of Precision Pro Ace Smart Speaker
- Immersive audio comes from the 360-degree soundstage and powerful bass
- Get your readings directly from your rangefinder on its LCD display
- Battery lasts for up to 24 hours on a single charge
3. Bose SoundLink Micro – Best Waterproof Speaker
A powerful wireless speaker, the Bose SoundLink Mini is small and portable. It’s great for on-the-go listening because it’s loud and clear despite its compact size. Its waterproof design lets you use it in rain or shower.
With its bluetooth compatibility, you can connect it to your smartphone or other Bluetooth-enabled devices. It can also be attached to a backpack or bike with a sturdy strap.
The Bose SoundLink Mini is a terrific choice for anyone who wants a high-quality, portable speaker for indoors and outdoors.
Features and Benefits of Bose SoundLink Micro
- Its compact, lightweight and scratch resistant design makes it travel friendly
- It has waterproof design with an IPX7 rating
- Wireless Bluetooth (4.2 version) connectivity gives range up to 30 ft
- Can connect to Amazon Echo Dot and virtual assistants like Google Assistant
4. JBL Xtreme 3 – Best Power-Packed Speaker
JBL Xtreme 3 speaker can add energy to any party or gathering with its strong sound and outstanding bass. You can stream music from your phone or tablet with ease thanks to the Bluetooth connectivity function.
Its waterproof construction makes it convenient to be carried by you on any outdoor excursion or to the beach. Up to 15 hours of battery life on a single charge is also remarkable.
The JBL Xtreme 3 is a fantastic purchase for music fans who want to carry their songs with them everywhere they go.
Features and Benefits of JBL Xtreme 3
- IP67 waterproof and dustproof rating
- 15 hours of playtime on a single charge
- Dual passive radiators and a woofer for powerful sound
- PartyBoost feature allows for connecting multiple JBL speakers
- Built-in powerbank for charging devices
5. Blue Tees Golf Player Speaker – Best compact speaker
Each serious golfer should own a Blue Tees Golf Player Speaker. You can effortlessly attach this little speaker to your golf bag and enjoy high-quality sound as you play a game.
You may connect your phone or other devices via Bluetooth to play your favorite music or to listen to podcasts while you play.
Also, its tough construction can survive the weather on the golf course, making it a trustworthy travel companion for all your golfing excursions.
Features and Benefits of Blue Tees Player
- 100 % waterproof design with IPX 7 rating
- Built in power bank to charge your other devices
- Dual speaker connectivity and 360-degree immersive sound system allows you for a more powerful sound experience
- Boasts of 100 ft bluetooth range connectivity
6. Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2 Golf Speaker – Best Design Speaker
The Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2 Golf Speaker is the best portable speaker for outdoor enthusiasts. It’s compact, but don’t underestimate it! Its rich bass and sharp treble fill any area.
Its charming golf ball shape is water, dust, and shock-resistant. It can play for 13 hours when connected to a phone, laptop, or other Bluetooth device.
The Wonderboom 2 Golf Speaker’s great sound will delight you when golfing, hiking, or relaxing in your backyard.
Features and Benefits of Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2 Speaker
- Wonderboom 2 Golf Speaker is waterproof and can be immersed in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes.
- You may listen to music for up to 13 hours using the speaker’s battery.
- Your phone, tablet, or other Bluetooth-enabled device connects wirelessly to the speaker.
- Its outdoor boost feature instantly increases loudness and clarity for outdoor listening.
7. Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 – Best Battery Life Speaker
For golfers who listen to music, the Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 Golf Speaker can be an ideal choice. High-quality music may be heard across the fairway with this powerful and portable speaker.
The BOOM 3 Golf Speaker is sturdy, water-resistant, and attractive, making it ideal for outdoor usage. You can listen to music all day because of its extended battery life.
The BOOM 3 Golf Speaker’s simple controls let you change the volume, skip music, and even receive calls. You can also wirelessly link it to your phone, tablet, or laptop to listen to your favorite playlists on the road.
Features and Benefits of Ultimate Ears BOOM 3
- Its 360 degree spatial sound feature delivers immersive, stereophonic audio that radiates evenly in all directions.
- You can experience deeper bass without the distortion of sound quality.
- It is water and dustproof with IP67 rating and can be submerged in water for nearly 30 minutes.
8. Rokform G-ROK Wireless Golf Speaker – Best Magnetic Mount Speaker
Rokform G-ROK Wireless Golf Speaker is the best, most user-friendly golf speaker. It is a lightweight Bluetooth golf speaker that is easily attached to metal objects like golf carts.
Whether on and off the course, this tough iPX7 Waterproof & Dustproof wireless portable speaker is ideal.
The G-ROK will give you a 30-foot wireless sound range, a 24-hour battery life, and a really strong magnetic grip to your golf cart. All golfers need to have this speaker!
Features and Benefits of Rokform G-ROK
- Supports twist lock for endless mounting possibilities
- It has integrated MAGMAX magnetic technology to attach to your golf cart
- With its battery life for 24 hours, you can use it up to 6 rounds on single charge
- Comes with dual 8 watt drivers that provide clear, crisp sound with good bass.
9. JBL Clip 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker – Best Portable Speaker
If you’re looking for a small, portable, and waterproof speaker, the JBL Clip 3 is a great choice. This quaint speaker weighs a mere 7.5 ounces, is small enough to fit in the back pocket of most pairs of jeans.
It has a built-in carabiner, so it can easily be hung from a backpack or belt loop, and can survive complete immersion in up to a meter of water.
This combo makes it the perfect companion for beach trips, boat outings, and singing in the shower. The small size does make it sound a bit tinny, but it can still belt out a tune good enough to get your groove on.
Features and Benefits of JBL Clip 3
- Bluetooth connectivity with up to 10 meters (33-foot) range provides uninterrupted audio listening.
- IPX7 waterproof which means it can withstand water.
- Comes with almost 10 hours battery life for continuous playtime on a single charge.
10. JBL Clip 4 – Best Carabiner Design Speaker
The JBL Clip 4 is a portable Bluetooth speaker designed for the public. It differs significantly from the well-liked Clip 3 in terms of sound quality and the carabiner system.
There is no wired playback available because JBL removed the headphone jack and introduced USB-C charging to the Clip 4. This is a fantastic option if you want a speaker equipped for any urban or outdoor activity.
Features and Benefits of JBL Clip 4
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity with up to 10 meters range
- IP67 water and dust resistant for outdoor use
- Up to 10 hours of battery life for an uninterrupted music experience
- Integrated noise and echo canceling speakerphone for hands-free calls
11. Ultimate Ears Megablast – Best 360 degrees
Powerful wireless speaker Ultimate Ears Megablast. It fills any environment with clean, crisp 360-degree sound. The speaker is waterproof and dustproof, so you can take it wherever, from the beach to the mountains.
Amazon Alexa integration makes Megablast awesome. Voice commands can manage music, weather, and pizza orders. Its 16-hour battery life is amazing.
The Ultimate Ears Megablast is a powerful, portable wireless speaker for music lovers.
Features and Benefits of Ultimate ears megablast
- 360-degree sound output for intensely rich and clear audio
- IP67 waterproof and dustproof rating
- Amazon Alexa voice control integration for music, tracking or more
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity to enjoy fast, stable streaming
- Connects with up to eight devices simultaneously
- Ultimate Ears app for customization and updates
- Rechargeable battery with up to 16 hours of playtime
12. Puma SoundChuck – Best stylish speaker
The Puma SoundChuck is a fashionable and portable speaker that you might want to look into. Whether you’re out for a run or hanging out with pals at a picnic, this tiny device is excellent for on-the-go listening.
Because of its small size and low weight, you can easily throw it in your bag or use the provided carabiner to attach it to your backpack.
In order to stream your favorite music, you can quickly connect your phone or other devices to the SoundChuck over Bluetooth. Also, you may listen to music continuously thanks to a battery life of up to 6 hours!
Features and Benefits of Puma SoundChuck
- Rechargeable battery with up to 6 hours of playback time
- Built-in microphone for hands-free calling
- AUX input for non-Bluetooth devices
Your on-course experience can be greatly improved by a competent golf cart speaker by giving you high-quality audio and amusement. It’s important to take into account aspects like sound quality, battery life, compatibility with your golf cart, and convenience of use while looking for a golf cart speaker. You can listen to your preferred music or podcasts while playing golf by considering these characteristics and selecting a speaker that suits your needs. Finding the best golf cart speaker for your needs shouldn’t be difficult with so many excellent options readily available on the market today.
Can You Put Speakers in a Golf Cart?
Yes, you can install speakers to a golf cart and listen to music while riding. Consider the power source and choose outside speakers. Some golf carts have built-in speakers, however aftermarket speakers can be added. To avoid bothering other golfers, keep the volume down.
Do You Need an AMP for a Golf Cart Speakers?
The requirement for an amplifier for a golf cart speaker is determined by the type of speaker and the desired sound quality. Low-power speakers designed to function on the electricity supplied by a golf cart battery may not require an AMP, although installing one can improve sound quality and volume level.
What Does AMP Caddy Do?
AMP Caddy is a manufacturer of golfing accessories, including convenient pushcarts for transporting golf bags and other necessities from hole to hole. You can change the height of the pushcart’s handle to suit your height, and it comes with handy extras like a place to store your scorecard and a cup-holder. Golf umbrellas, golf towels, and golf headcovers are just a few of the many golf equipment that this firm manufactures.